Friday, January 25, 2008

let's hear it for women who ROAR!!!

This morning (very early.. not even light out yet) I had the most amazing experience with two amazning women. (not like that guys) We were at work listening to great music in our work groove doing what we do best, because we are the shit! There were discussions about all of those taboo topics; religion, politics, sex. We didn't all hold the same opinions (how dull would that be) but nobody became pissy and heated. We were just 3 educated, interesting, totally hot ladies and the strength in the room was palatable.
This experience left me on a total high and I couldn't help thinking about all of the strong women in my life. My mother, grandmother, my totally awesome Aunt. (who will hopefully make many comments on my 2nd ever blog post) My girlfriend from highschool who has dedicated her life to making sure this earth remains a beautiful place for our children.
I am so thankful that my two amazing sons will grow older in an enviroment of amazing women.
Ok ladies... Let's ROAR!

4 comments:

smalltownme said...

ROAR! I'm first, I'm first! Beloved niece, it's nice to hear your thoughts!

Love, your awesome aunt.

Mrs. G. said...

ROAR!!!

Anonymous said...

Bear in mind he knows nothing about the subjects discussed and didn't read the post, but Ernest feels it should be spelled RAWR.

Love, your aunt, under Ernest's name

Anonymous said...

Being one of the referred to women, I am proud to be included. We ROAR, we ENDURE, we love each other unconditionally.
g/e