Friday, February 1, 2008

Ohhh... So that's where the $ goes

Things I should not/will not (maybe) again purchase from Costco:

yogurt- I actually only like yogurt in my I don't eat real food mind and now have to eat 24 in 2weeks

mustard- because really, who needs that much mustard all at once

Parm. Cheese- see mustard

Blueberries- because I love blueberries and will sit down and eat the entire package at once. As one can imagine, it does not end well.

Anything that the kids say "oh yeah, I will totally eat that, I love it"

Don't get me wrong, I am a Costco fan. It is just that I become overwhelmed by the lights and noise and samples and lack of windows and odd things end up in my cart. Also, I forget I don't like yogurt.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like yogurt!
Except peach yogurt.

smalltownme said...

The mustard (grey poopoo) and parmesan are staples here. So are Slim Jims and the giant jug of maple syrup.

Mistakes have been: the case of cat food, because the cat ate only one flavor. Leaving 2/3 of the case leftover. Also paper towels, because where do you put them all? And perhaps the complete James Bond collection was...a little indulgent.

Bunny, I'll eat the peach and you can have the rest.